- Filter by type of work
- All topics
- Conservatories, Roofing & Extensions
- Electrical & CCTV
- Exterior Renovation
- Garden Maintenance
- Heating, Air Con & Insulation
- Home Security
- Interior Renovation
- Internal Walls & Doors
- Painting, Flooring & Lighting
- Paving & Driveways
- Pest Control & Waste Removal
- Plumbing & Hot Water
- Solar Panels
- Windows & Doors
All topics Architects Asbestos Conservatories, Roofing & Extensions Electrical & CCTV Exterior Renovation Garden Maintenance Heating, Air Con & Insulation Home Security Interior Renovation Internal Walls & Doors Painting, Flooring & Lighting Paving & Driveways Pest Control & Waste Removal Plumbing & Hot Water Solar Panels Windows & Doors
What is a periodic inspection?
With age and use any electrical installation in your home will wear. A periodic inspection is therefore carried out to ensure your home electrics are in a satisfactory condition.
With a periodic inspection:
- Ensure your electrical circuits aren’t overloaded
- Avoid accidents such as shocks and fire hazards
- Discover if there are any defective lines
- Highlight any lack of earthing or bonding.