Is your tiny bedroom getting you worried? Well, you’ve come to the right place. When the bedroom is small, it’s normal to get a bit confused on how to plan it out. The furnitures and colours to use, the placement or arrangement of items and many others create a huge headache for several home owners. It not uncommon for it to seem like your options are limited to only squeezing a bed somewhere, however there are actually some ways to pack a lot of styles into your limited bedroom space. In this post, we’re going to put you through some incredible small bedroom ideas to help you maximize your space and inject new life into your room.
- Keep the layout simple. The only magic trick to a small bedroom is having a simple layout. You don’t have too many choices here but always have in mind that the functionality is equally as important as the style.
- Go for accents that add colour. For a small room, you should not be afraid to go dark using colours like gray, navy blue and the likes,but also ensure you bring in plenty of light in order to keep the room from actually feeling dark and claustrophobic. Once done, you can add you favourite colours using accents achieve this purpose.
- Create the illusion of space. You can create an illusion of space by hanging drapery as close to the ceiling as possible. A great trick would be to match the fabric to the wall colour for the best effect.
- Remove the clutter. Don’t crowd the space with stuff. There should be an ease of movement and you can also make sure the room is clean at all times
- Bring in the outdoors. It’s always a great idea to add some life into your small space.