Re-pressurising your boiler means that you allow more water to enter system via the filling loop. It can be easy to re-pressurise your boiler yourself. Always check your manual, but there are some simple steps you can take to restore pressure to your boiler:
• Switch off your boiler and let it cool completely
• Make sure both ends of your filling loop are attached
• Open both valves to allow cold water into the system – you’ll hear it start to move
• Look out for your pressure gauge to show 1.5 bar
• Close both valves
• Switch your boiler back on
• Undo both ends of your filling loop and remove it. Remember some water might come out, so be ready to catch some spillage!