Commercial Air Conditioning
Commercial air conditioning is simply what’s incorporated to cool, heat as well as dehumidify the air in both business and commercial properties. These type of air conditioning systems can be utilized in commercial establishments such as offices, schools, restaurants, shops, cafes, gyms and the likes so as to maintain an optimum temperature and indoor air quality to ensure both staff and customers are comfortable at all times.
Depending on the temperature you set it to, a commercial air conditioning will extract the air from the inside space and heat or cool to the set temperature. Once done, the same air will then be recycled back into the room to help maintain the temperature. In other words, most commercial air conditioning systems circulate compressed gas which is referred to as the refrigerant in a closed split system which works to cool the air down as well as the air inside the unit that’s being condensed. What’s more? When the refrigerant is being re-cooled and condensed, most commercial air conditioning units make use of the outside air.
There are several types of commercial air conditioning units available in the market with varying heating and cooling capacities as well as settings. Therefore, there’s a need to always make sure you hire the services of a professional commercial air conditioning businesses to help you ensure that the most suitable type is selected for your business.
Although air conditioning can also be used for domestic properties, the main difference between cooling a residential space and a commercial space is the amount of power that’s required as well as how much the system will be incorporated. A commercial space requires a high level of technical skill and knowledge to make sure that the system operates efficiently while also providing the right level of BTU’s (British Terminal Cooling) without short-cycling.
How can a local Commercial Air Conditioning installer help me?
Is your existing commercial air conditioning system worn out or out of style? Or perhaps you have a new commercial build and you need an air conditioning system installed? Regardless of your purpose, when it comes to the installation of a commercial cooling unit hiring the services of a local commercial air conditioning installer can make a whole world of difference. The main reason why business or commercial property owners may want to overlook a professional services is usually the cost of installation. However, when you look at the several benefits that can be derived then you’d realize that its actually an economical option in the long run.
A professional will not only fit in the heating and cooling system in the best way possible which will make it last longer, but will also help you determine the best position in the commercial space to place the system. In this article, we’re going to look at some of the top reasons why hiring the services of a local commercial air conditioning installer can be crucial. Let’s take a look!
- They possess the necessary experience, knowledge and tools. The purchase and installation of a new commercial heating and cooling system requires a lot of financial commitment. As a result, you can as well just ensure the project properly done from start to finish. And this implies hiring the services of a professional who possesses the experience, knowledge and tools to ensure your system is properly installed and runs efficiently.
- They’re insured. If anything goes wrong during the course of the installation, the financial implication will be handled by the insurance company which gives you a peace of mind.
- They provide expert advice. Professionals will give you relevant advice on the best practices to use, maintain and even to carry out minor repairs on your heating and cooling system.
Why should I get Air Conditioning installed in my business premise
In recent times, having an air conditioning system installed is now more of a necessary rather than a luxury. In a business environment, people can hardly reach their maximum efficiency when denied a conducive environment. This gives room for errors, inefficiency, low productivity, nosediving sales and lots more which is capable of liquidating a company if care is not taken. Several business and commercial property owners have come to terms with this and as a result, you’ll hardly find a business environment especially in the UK without an air conditioning system installed.
To boost the morale of your employees, increase their productivity, improve customer loyalty and ultimately sales, having a properly functioning heating and cooling system is paramount. Business will do a lot better when the environment allows it. If you’re still yet to be convinced by the importance of having an AC system in your business premise, here are some reasons why you should have a rethink.
- It boost staff’s morale and productivity. This is one of the most significant benefit of having an AC system installed in the business premise. When you provide a conducive work environment for your staff, they’ll naturally feel the need to do more as their comfort is guaranteed.
- It prevents overheating of appliances. Do you know appliances like PCs, mobile phones and the like can be spoilt when there’s too much heat? Installing an air conditioning system in your business premise will protect your appliances from overheating when the heat turns up.
- It increases the value of your property. If you’re thinking of selling your commercial property, it’s value can be increased by investing in a new commercial air conditioning system.
Things to consider before getting Air Conditioning installed in a commercial property
Commercial air conditioning has to do with making the work environment conducive for all who make use of the business or commercial property including both employees and customers. This brings about a wide range of benefits which ranges from boosting staff morale and productivity to increasing customers’ loyalty and increasing the value of your property. It’s quite normal to be tempted into rushing to have a heating and cooling system in your commercial space due to its numerous benefits, however there are certain things that should be considered prior to taking such a great financial commitment. In this article, we’re going to look at some of the things that you should take into account before having an AC system installed on your commercial property. Let’s get started!
- Can it save you money? Being an investment in your business, it’s quite important to determine whether or not getting an air conditioning system in your commercial space can save you money. In general, air conditioning systems are a very economical option in the long run, however you must first determine the ways in which you can save money by making such an investment.
- The size of the AC system required to power your entire commercial space. It’s very important to get the appropriate size for your property for a number of reasons. When you invest in a cooling system that’s too big or too powerful, it consumes more energy than necessary which ultimately results in a higher energy bill. On the other hand, a cooling system that’s too small will be largely ineffective and won’t leave the customers and staff satisfied. Hence, the need to ensure that the appropriate size is installed.
- The air conditioning unit location or where to fit the new system. It can be a great challenge identifying the best place to put your new commercial AC system especially in small or new build commercial structures. This should be determined before making a purchase decision.
Will Air Conditioning in a commercial property save me money?
A commercial air conditioning system is known to provide a multitude of benefits for both business and commercial property owners. It’s able to create a conducive work environment for your employees, make your customers feel welcomed, add to the value of your property and also boost the morale and productivity of your staff. However, one thing that baffles most individuals about commercial air conditioning system is whether or not the system will be able to save them money.
The simple answer to this question is yes, a commercial air conditioning system can definitely save you money in a number of ways. In this article, we’re going to look at how an office AC system can actually be an economical option.
- It helps you avoid overheating of appliances. When there’s too much risk, you run the risk of having appliances such as PCs, mobile phones overheat. Now if you’re thinking about the the money of getting a cooling system, why not consider the price it would require to replace your overheat appliances? After all, the cost of replacing these appliances will definitely be much more than the cost of getting a new commercial air conditioning unit.
- It boosts employee’s morale and productivity. An air conditioning system can go a long way to work its magic on your overall business performance starting with each and every staff in your work environment. When the business premise is conducive for everyone, there’s enough energy that can be channelled towards productive activities.. So rather than spending money on other ways to boost the efficiency of your staff, installing an air conditioning system to cool your commercial space might be all that’s needed.