You’ve got to admit it that nothing feels better than knowing your house is spotlessly clean and safe. But even at that, only a few truly have the time to scrub, sanitize and clean their living space from top to bottom. If you don’t have the time or aren’t confident enough to tackle this task, then we’d high recommend you get in touch with a professional who can guarantee the best results to ensure your residential space is looking spick-and-span and totally safe. In this guide, we’re going to walk you through a few home cleaning tips if you’d prefer to handle the task by yourself. Let’s take a look!
- Stock up on supplies. Regardless of your home’s size, there’s a need to get the right products for a successful outcome. For a great result, you’ll have to take an inventory of your cleaning supplies and identify the tools that needs to be replaced such as old sponges, dusters, mops and the likes.
- Start by dusting away dirt. Use a microfibre cloth to wipe clean both obvious and forgotten areas around the house like the top of doors, fans, light fixtures and more. For the stubborn messes that just won’t come off easily like on the kitchen counter or stove, you can introduce baking soda especially in the kitchen area.
- Take on the bathroom. No one likes cleaning the bathroom or toilets, however the cleanliness of your entire house largely depends on how clean your bathroom is, so can as well do it well.
- Vacuuming. Vacuum the stairs, upholstered furnitures and the likes to ensure your home is spotlessly clean.
- Treat the floors properly. This involves sweeping, mopping and treating the floor, in that order.