- Vacuuming - This is carried out in order to ensure small amounts of dirt, animal hair, grit or debris is removed from the carpet or hard floor through the use of a high quality vacuum cleaner.
- Mopping - This is done only on hard floors, mostly bathroom and kitchen spaces in order to have them sparkling clean. Most professionals will make use of anti bacterial solutions to make the area as clean and safe as possible.
- Dusting - This involves cleaning all areas where dusts are likely to settle.
- Furniture cleaning - This involves cleaning all furniture ( both soft and hard furniture) to ensure that they’re maintained to a high standard.
- Bin changes - This includes emptying and replacing all waste baskets accordingly. The old waste bags will also be removed by the cleaners.
Southam is a little market community and civil parish in the Stratford-on-Avon area of Warwickshire, England. Southam is positioned on the River Stowe (called 'The Brook' by lots of citizens), which flows from Napton-on-the-Hill and also signs up with Warwickshire's River Itchen at Stoneythorpe, simply outside the community. The town has to do with 7 1/2 miles (12 kilometres) east of Leamington Spa, regarding 10 miles (16 kilometres) from Rugby as well as Daventry, 13 miles (21 km) south of Coventry and 14 miles (23 kilometres) north of Banbury. The 2001 census recorded a parish population of 6,509, increasing to 6,567 at the 2011 Census.