Indian Stone Paving
Indian stone paving is simply a unique type of natural stone which is often used for driveways, patios and neat pathways. Been popular amongst home and property owners since the 90s, Indian stone paving as the name suggests are basically imported from India - a country widely known for their colourful naturally veined stone. As a result, Indian stone paving stands out from the crowd and commands certain respect within the landscaping world and even more importantly, without the massive price tag of other high end options such as Yorkstone.
With Indian stone paving wide range of colour profiles and tone variations, they’re able to stand out effortlessly when installed on driveways. Some of the most popular colour options is the single toned limestone or the Indian sandstone paving slabs for a weathered theme.
The ideal driveway has to be very durable and long lasting, visual pleasing and also affordable. Fortunately, these are all departments that the Indian stone paving excels quite remarkably. When it comes to maintenance, the Indian sandstone paving is very to clean and maintain. Dirts accumulated over time will be washed away by the rain, and all that’s left can easily be cleared off or hosed down. The stone also fits perfectly into any driveway as its quite simple to install. This is that type of paving that can just be laid without having to worry about a thing.
With the numerous benefits that comes with the Indian stone paving, from the durability and safety to low maintenance needs and visual appeal, it would be normal to assume that it would be quite expensive to install. However, in reality, there are a plethora of mid range stone options hat happens to be very affordable especially when compared to other similar stones like Yorkshire stone.
How can a local Indian Stone driveway installer help me?
Installing an Indian stone paving on your driveway brings about a wide range of benefits and this is even better amplified when done by a local Indian stone driveway installer. Not only do they possess the experience, knowledge and skills to deliver a top notch job, but they’ll also give you a project cost before the work commences helping you set a budget and begin to plan. If you’re still yet to be convinced, here are a couple of ways in which a local Indian stone driveway installer can be of great help to you.
- They possess the necessary experience, knowledge and tools to deliver a high quality job. When it comes to the installation of Indian stone paving on your driveway, every little detail matters. This is why you wouldn’t want to tackle the project by yourself. A professional will make sure the slabs are properly installed using the right tools and equipment for a perfect finish.
- They’re insured. If anything happens to go wrong during the course of the installation causing a major damage, you wouldn’t have to carry the burden of the financial implication as this would be covered by the professional insurance company, contrary to when you undertake the task by yourself.
- They provide expert advice. A local Indian stone driveway installer will not only walk you through every step of the way until completion, but they’ll also provide you with expert maintenance tips to ensure you get to enjoy your fresh driveway for long period of time.
- They can help keep your project on budget. As a professional Indian stone driveway installer, not only will they come up with the design as well as budget, but they’ll also see to it that your project doesn’t go off track.
Why should I use Indian Stone for my driveway
From concrete paving to resin bound and block paving, there are a plethora of hard surfacing system options available in the market today. However, one of the options that truly stands out is the Indian stone surfacing. The Indian stone is not only renowned for its wide ranging colour profiles and low maintenance needs, but its also known to be very affordable when compared to other similar high end surfacing options like Yorkshire paving. The Indian stone paving is always amongst the best when it comes some qualities such as strength, resistance, structural as well as its aesthetic advantages. In this article, we’ll be looking at a bunch of reasons why you should consider getting an Indian stone paving installed on your driveway. Let’s take a look!
- Visual aesthetics. If the appearance of your driveway is one of your top priorities then you’ll hardly get many better options than Indian stone paving. This type of hard surfacing comes with a wide range of beautiful colours you can choose from to make your landscape look like heaven on earth.
- Little maintenance. Indian stone driveway requires just a minimal maintenance as most of the dirt accumulated over time will be washed away by rain water, while you can easily hose down the few remaining ones. It’s really that simple!
- It’s durable and safe. As a result of the high percentage of quartz, the Indian stone paving is extremely durable. It makes an exemplary material that can withstand all kinds of pressure. Not only is it resistant to weather extremes, but it also won’t get damaged due to lots of foot or car traffic.
- Affordable pricing. Due to its numerous benefits, it may actually seem like an exotic material, but you won’t have to break the bank to install it.
Things to consider before getting a Indian Stone driveway
For a number of reasons, Indian stone driveway happens to be a popular option for driveways amongst home and property owners in the UK. Not only is does it possess a wide ranging colour profile and very easy to maintain, but its also very durable and long lasting, and increases the value of your property. With all the numerous benefits, it’s quite normal to be tempted into rushing to have the paving option fitted on your property. However in reality, to truly enjoy maximum benefits from your Indian stone driveway, there are some things that should be put into consideration before you make an investment decision. In this article, we’re going to look at these factors to help put you in the right direction. Let’s take a look!
- Is the surface suitable? This is a very important question to ask before making a purchase decision. In order to know whether Indian stone driveway is a suitable option, you’ll need to first determine if it matches with your ultimate driveway paving goals. If you need a hard surfacing option that’s very durable, visually appealing and weather resistant, then Indian stone paving is suitable.
- Is there any damage. In the event whereby your driveway is damaged in one way or the other, it must be repaired before moving forward with the Indian stone paving installation. Failure to do this can result in a significantly shorter lifespan for your Indian stone driveway.
- Is the installer insured? In order to protect yourself and have a peace of mind during the Indian stone paving installation on your driveway, there’s a need to ensure that the professional hired is insured. If not, in the event where something goes wrong during installation, you may have to foot some or all the financial burden.
Is Indian Stone driveway a good choice for a driveway?
The short and simple answer to this question is yes, Indian stone paving is definitely a perfect choice for not just driveways but also for creating a new garden path, patio and the likes. Since its introduction to the market almost 3 decades ago, home and property owners have found their new driveway surfacing option in Indian sandstone rather than the more traditional materials. Every home owner has a unique feature they want in their driveways, however the ideal driveway for all would be very durable and long lasting, visually appealing while also being very affordable. Fortunately, the Indian stone driveway comes out on top in every department, making it the perfect choice for all home and property owners. In this article, we’re going to consider some reasons why an Indian stone driveway simply can’t be ignored. Let’s take a look!
- It’s very long lasting and durable. The Indian stone driveway contains a great quantity of quartz which makes it long lasting and resistant to discolouration and extreme weather. It’s able to withstand all sorts of pressure which is especially useful driveways which will continued to be tested in so many ways throughout its lifespan.
- Low maintenance. The Indian stone driveway is very easy to clean and maintain as most dirt accumulated over time will be washed away by rain water and the remaining ones can easily be hosed sown. In other words, you can simply install this paving and forget about it as it’ll mostly look after itself.
- Visually apealing. The Indian sandstone is very attractive and it’ll not fade or discolour. It also comes with an array of subtle colours and varying patterns, so you’d get a plethora of options to choose from.