Do British Gas Service Oil Boilers?
Are you interested in finding out whether or not the British Gas service oil boilers? Well, you’ll find the answer in this article! The British Gas engineers are able to repair several types of boilers such as home based combi, conventional as well as system boilers. Unfortunately, they do not fix oil boilers, electric boilers or solid fuel boilers, but if you possess a gas boiler that’s more than 70kW which is mostly present in commercial premises or large buildings you can give them a call.
For a yearly boiler service British Gas engineers will provide the following solutions to ensure central heating and boiler are both in proper working condition and also absolutely safe.
• Inspection of your boiler for possible leaks and corrosion.
• Detach your boiler casing to ascertain the proper functioning of it’s main components.
• Clean up all parts as necessary
• Attach the casing back to the system and make sure its well sealed
• Inspect the level of the gas pressure to ensure that it’s at the right level.
• Perform a flue check to determine that the are no toxic gas emissions like carbon monoxide being discharged by your heating system.
Upon completion of the annual boiler service, the British Gas qualified engineers will then drop a checklist with you which is going to include all the relevant information you may want to know about your boiler system.
In some cases, British Gas engineers may be able to complete the entire boiler service in one visit. However, it all depends on the problem that’s discovered (if any). They may not possess the required part to fix the problem with them, so they’ll have to order it from the British Gas national distribution centre. Most times, this part will get to them the next day so they can finish their tasks as soon as possible.