How To Install An Oil Boiler Heating System
Just like several other skills, the installation of an oil boiler heating system can be a challenge. It requires enough persistence to actually get right, so if you’re the type with little patience, we’d recommend you hire the services of a professional oil boiler heating system fitter who can guarantee the best results and save you time and extra money due to potential damages.
To install your boiler system yourself, it’s always advisable to start by getting the information on the best installation processes from the supplying company which will go a long way to save you from future headaches. However, we’ve put together this guide to give you a basic knowledge on how its done. Let’s have a look!
lRead Instruction Manual
• Carefully read and digest the instruction manual thoroughly.
• Make sure you understand the installation diagrams
• Spread out the materials and get familiar with them.
lFigure Out What Goes Where
• Take your time to determine where everything goes in relation to the others.
• Identify the new radiator’s position.
• Get sufficient sealants to prevent possible leakages inside the walls.
lIdentify The Pipe Routes
• Determine the pipe routes while fitting the new radiators
lInstall The Boiler
• Turn off water and all electrics
• Fit the boiler into the wall
• Make sure the fittings are secured.
lInstall The Radiator
• The effectiveness of your home’s heating system is as good as the radiators you incorporate and how good they’re installed.
• You may have to utilize extra radiators in large open plan kitchens and living rooms (for effective heating).
• Once you’ve successfully installed the new radiator, a small dose of air ventilation would be needed.
• Turn the key of each valve located at the bottom, do not stop until a little amount of water spills over the top of the unit.