Cleveland Kitchens Company description
Cleveland Kitchens is a specialist manufacturer of bespoke kitchens, established by John Wooder in 1985. For over 30 years, we have built up an enviable reputation for producing and installing quality laminate and timber kitchens throughout the North West.
More than 30 years on, John Wooder and family continue to grow the business. The family-run nature of the company ensures a personal approach, which is reflective within our outstanding customer service.
The kitchen is where meals and memories are made; it is the heart of the home.
Through our national and international partnerships with companies such as Neff Bosch, Baumatic, Miele, Blum, JJ Ormrod, Hills Panels and Uform, we can offer the best available products to homes and businesses throughout North West England and the wider UK.
Our Kirkby showroom contains a wide selection of product ranges and samples for customers to browse. We showcase working installation examples of our tailor-made products, as well as our cost-efficient ranges.
At our hi-tech factory, we hand-build all of our carcass units with soft close blum fittings.
Our worktop centre offers a design and cutting service that works closely with the showroom and factory workshop.
We offer a full in-house design 3D service and our team work closely with many home and business owners to design and complete projects. If preferred, we can also work directly with your existing Architect or Builder.
Our customer’s kitchens are delivered to their chosen address, completely built and shrink wrapped to make installation as quick and easy as possible.
We aim to make your kitchen as custom-fit as possible to meet your needs and desires. As such, we have the capacity to change doors, panels and worktops supported by our Measure and Design service.
Our highly experienced technical department offer on-going installation support to our own fitting teams or the customers preferred choice of installer.
What makes us special?
• With over 30 years’ experience in the industry, we have become experts in our field
• Over 90% of our installations are via recommendation or existing customers
• We have the capacity to fit kitchens of all sizes, from small kitchens within studios to luxury kitchens for high-end customers
• Our consultancy service (including graphic design) is free – you don’t pay a penny until you decide to chose us as your preferred supplier
• Have you seen the perfect paint colour for your kitchen that you simply must have? If so, our Colour Matching Service will ensure it’s the right match. Simply provide a RAL (European Standard) or BS (British Standard) paint colour and we will match it, true to your specifications
• Not only do we make all our own carcase unit drawers. we also have our own paint spraying workshop where the customer chooses the design. We can then make samples to ensure the customer will be able to change the colour to see if it’s what they hoped for
• Where possible, our stock is manufactured on-site in Kirkby - we build all our carcass units in our factory at the Kirkby site, where customers are welcome to see the production of their units
How we work
1. Our Designer will visit your property to take accurate measurements. We will then consult with you regarding your preference of appliances, layout, colour scheme and worktop material. This visit ensures we gain the best knowledge possible to come up with your perfect kitchen solution
2. We then produce a scaled plan which enables us to create a graphic design of what your kitchen will look like once complete
3. The Surveyor and Designer will then create and plan your new kitchen. From this, your proposed 3D images are then created so that you can visualise your new kitchen
4. Once you have agreed to our proposed design, we will then programme an installation and manufacture date at your convenience
5. Lastly we will provide you with a copy of the final layout and breakdown for your records
This process enables us to partner with customers to create bespoke kitchen designs from their own concepts and ideas.
Our design and consultancy service is completely free of charge.
Number of employees:
10 to 19
Public Liability Insurance:
Expired on: 26/08/2018
Latest Cleveland Kitchens reviews
Latest on Twitter
⭐ Brand New Showroom Kitchen ⭐ We have just installed a brand new blue shaker kitchen in our Kirkby showroom. This… https://t.co/PZNUImGxu8
Updated photos of our new Bedroom showroom currently progressing well by our fitting team. With the units now in p… https://t.co/UH4u4fBL3d
Another stunning olive green shaker completed for one of our client in Widnes. Take a look here:… https://t.co/boR1HdUhvz
Kitchen extension fitted out with a brand new shaker kitchen, integrated appliances and granite worktops. Find out… https://t.co/U57KUi2OAP
Looking to update your kitchen without the cost involved? We can supply a cost effective alternative with our door… https://t.co/rSfGchgT4i
Bespoke fitted bedroom furniture manufactured and installed to fit this bedroom space. Read the full case study her… https://t.co/Q8bKIo3C9D
We now offer a complete range of bathroom furniture and accessories, a perfect addition to our existing bedroom and… https://t.co/QTzq0EntZv
Complete replacement of this small kitchen including all required trades such as plastering and tiling.… https://t.co/s02kuTrf7h
New case study up on our website, Olive green shaker kitchen with oak worktops and traditional handles.… https://t.co/2mndMY5Ox8
Cleveland Kitchens offers Kitchens services. They are based in Liverpool and cover a number of areas across the UK.
- CH Chester
- L Liverpool
- PR Preston
- WA Warrington
- WN Wigan
Sort by: Most Relevant
- Most relevant
Filter by job type: All services
Filter by star rating: 5 stars
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
See what previous customers have to say about Cleveland Kitchens. Our closed review system ensures that only genuine customers are able to leave reviews, so you know you're reading real feedback about Cleveland Kitchens. Read 3 honest reviews.
Kitchen | Supply & Install in Warrington
Kitchen not been fitted yet only started today
Kitchen | Supply & Install in Liverpool
This was my first estimate just shopping around will take a look at your premises to compare prices Thanks Paul ,very friendly person Teresa & John Hannah