Didn’t give a chance to quote.
E.ON Company description
Spread the cost of a new boiler over four years with 0% APR interest free credit
Having boiler troubles?
We can help. Get a brand new A-rated Worcester Bosch boiler from us.
Why choose E.ON?
• An install date within five working days if you have no hot water and no heating (from making a full upfront payment or having confirmation of finance from Creation Consumer Finance Ltd)
• Relax with up to ten-year manufacturer’s guarantee
• We’ll deliver total peace of mind with a job well done
• Trust our Gas Safe registered engineers to leave your home safe and spotless
• Spread the cost with up to 4 years interest free credit (0% APR), no upfront payment needed.1 If you want longer to pay we have flexible finance options (we’re a credit broker not a lender).
What happens next
• Get a quote – Get in touch and we’ll arrange for one of our energy experts to come and give you a fixed price no obligation quote.
• Set the date – We can fit your boiler within five working days if you have no heating and no hot water (from making a full upfront payment or having confirmation of finance from Barclays Partner Finance).
• Your installation - One of our Gas Safe registered engineers will install your new A-rated Worcester Bosch boiler, leaving your home clean and tidy.
• And… relax! Enjoy peace of mind and a more energy efficient home.
Was your boiler installed before 2005?
• You could get £1,000 off our normal installation quote if your boiler is working, but it’s old and inefficient with a metal or ceramic flue (exhaust pipe). You must also agree to have free cavity wall insulation installed first, and you (or someone living with you) need to be claiming certain benefits which includes income support or child benefit2
1 E.ON Energy Installation Services Ltd acts as a credit broker and not a lender and work exclusively with Creation Consumer Finance Ltd who acts as the lender. Credit subject to status, terms and conditions apply and can be found at eonenergy.com/boilers
2 Homeowner needs to have a mains gas non–condensing boiler rated D, E, F or G and unfilled cavity walls. Funding towards the cost of the boiler installation and insulation is available through the ECO Affordable Warmth scheme subject to eligibility. Installation of the cavity wall insulation would need to be completed as part of the offer before the boiler is installed. Boiler would need to be installed within 6 months of the cavity wall installation.
E.ON Services & Avg. Prices
Number of employees:
Latest on Twitter
We’ve started off the E.ON Forest with 10,000 trees, whether you manage to plant one tree, or 30 trees this month, every action counts.
@jeeves_sean Hi Sean, Please direct your message to @eon_next who will be happy to assist with your query. Have a lovely day - Thanks ^JC
@Speedy669 Hi Karl, sorry to hear this. Can you please DM us your account details so we can check this. ^MN
@Hellefrog Hi Helen, please contact the new part of EON via @eon_next.
@markpass3 Hi Mark, please direct your message to @eon_next who will be happy to assist with your query. Have a lovely day - Thanks ^JC
@ElliottJill Hi Gillian Please can you send us your full address including postcode via DM. ^CS
@libertypup Hi, Thank you for letting us know! Please can you send us a DM with the full address and the registration of the van. ^CS
@amy_amos2704 Hi Amy, please can you DM us your full address and 'll have a look into this for you ^CS
Sort by: Most Relevant
- Most relevant
Filter by job type: All services
Filter by star rating: 5 stars
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
See what previous customers have to say about E.ON. Our closed review system ensures that only genuine customers are able to leave reviews, so you know you're reading real feedback about E.ON. Read 1 honest reviews.
10th June 2019
Didn’t give a chance to quote.