Do you have a tree you want to remove in your yard or property? Then you’d most likely be curious to know how much it would cost to have it removed. However, when it comes to tree removal services, there’s no precise answer to how much a professional tree surgeon will charge as each tree is unique and so the price would be charged based on the unique features of the tree in question.
There are a lot of factors that determines the price a professional tree surgeon will charge to remove a tree but it generally starts at £80 to £100 including VAT and this price increases with the size as well as the job’s complexity. Here are some influencing factors:
• The Tree’s Height. A taller tree will generally be more difficult to remove than a shorter one. A good equipment and extra care will also be needed to complete the task. As a result, you’d expect a taller tree to be more expensive.
• Tree Overhang. Due to trees overhanging some buildings, extra care most be taken to ensure the protection of nearby buildings and properties.
• Tree Accessibility. When the tree is easily accessible, no much work is required. If not, there’ll be a need to carry out some extra work to ensure easy access without any damages.
• Public Consideration. In the event whereby the tree is near a path or road, there’ll be a need to obtain a permission to close off some sections of the path or road.
• Tree Disposal. If you need the trees disposed from the site, then the service will also be include in the total price.
Generally on the average, local tree surgeons will charge about £500 to £650 for a day’s work. But this can also be higher or lower depending on your location.